TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
SIVANGARR.COM AND HEART BLOOM LLC WEBSITE (THE WEBSITE)
Last Updated October 02 2020
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of the Company, its Affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site.
7. Intended Audience. This Site is intended for adults only. This site is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
8. Conduct on Site. Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
a. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies; b. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability; c. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
d. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
e. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
9. Use of Site. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law.
10. Security Breach. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
11. Termination. You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you . Your use of this Site is at our discretion and we may terminate your use of this Site at any time. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
12. Law Enforcement. In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations. We will disclose any information requested by law enforcement as determined in our sole discretion.
13. Third Party Sites and Information. This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
14. Intellectual Property Information.
15. Infringement. Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See Par. 16(b) below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
16. Unauthorized Use of Materials.
(b) If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Copyright Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include the following information:
(1) Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
(2) Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
(3) Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
(4) Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
(5) Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
(6) Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
(7) Sign the paper.
(8) Send a copy of the communication to the following address:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: Sivan Garr
Address: Heart Bloom LLC, c/o Sivan Garr, PO Box 1191, Mill Valley, CA 94942 Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Sivan Garr, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Heart Bloom LLC, c/o Sivan Garr, PO Box 1191, Mill Valley, CA 94942 By Phone: 415-710-1552
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS. THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES. THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. WE MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, OR REVIEWS. WE MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE’S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER MISUSES YOUR CONTENT OR IDENTITY, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF WE SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
Through your use of the site, you may have the opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for falsified/negative/positive reviews, the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS. OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (ii) TWENTY DOLLARS ($20.00). WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (I) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY FOR ANY DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/ OR CONTENT , OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE YOU MAY HAVE IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
19. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement, or from your use or misuse of the Site. Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all such liabilities, claims, and expenses that arise from your use or misuse of this site and we reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
20. Security and Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
21. Participation in Promotions
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
22. E-mail, Messaging, Blogging, and Chat Services
However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked.
Mailboxes may have a limited storage capacity. If you exceed the maximum permitted storage space, we may employ automated devices that delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. We will not be responsible for such deleted or blocked messages.
25. Governing Law. This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of California, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of New York with respect to such matters.
26. Notices. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at email@example.com if by email, or at PO Box 1194, Mill Valley, CA 94942 if by conventional mail. We may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
28. Miscellaneous. Any cause of action brought by you against us or our Affiliates must be instituted with one year after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred.
HEART BLOOM LLC AND SIVANGARR.COM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU.
1. Order Acceptance and Cancellation
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason, whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled you will receive a prompt refund credit to your account. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. In this case, we will do our best to cancel the order if requested.
We are a reseller to end user customers and do not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products and services which are offered on our site. We make every effort to maintain the availability of our site. However, should we experience technical difficulties, we are not responsible for orders that are not processed or accepted.
2. Payment Terms and Sales Taxes
Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us prior to our acceptance of an order.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards for all purchases.
You represent and warrant that: (I) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete; (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and (iii) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
All payments must be in United States dollars. Current billing address and phone information must be included with every order. You agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. We retain a security interest in the products and all proceeds thereof until the full purchase price therefore (including taxes and additional charges) has been paid.
Charges for shipping and handling will be made in accordance with our then-current shipping policies, as described below.
3. Changes in Products and Pricing
We are constantly updating and revising our offerings of products and services, and we may discontinue products and services at any time without notice. To the extent that we provide information on availability of products or services, you should not rely on such information, and we will not be liable for any lack of availability of products or services that you may order through our site.
All pricing for the products and services available on our site is subject to change. For all of our prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
4. Shipping Policy
We offer a variety of shipping options to meet your shipping needs. We use only premium carriers (UPS, FedEx) with Next Day, 2nd Day and Ground delivery options available for many items. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. All deliveries are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft and damage. All shipping prices are quoted in United States dollars. No C.O.D. orders can be accepted.
Please note the posted shipping time frame is listed on the individual product page and may vary from item to item. The posted shipping time frame is contingent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience difficulties in obtaining authorization.
There may be occasional delays beyond the posted order processing time. If the delay is more than seven business days, we will send you an e-mail message notifying you of the delay. If the delay will be less than seven business days, we will ship the product as soon as it is received. If your product is on backorder for more than 10 business days, we will send you an e-mail message asking if you want to cancel the order. If you do not advise us that you would like to cancel the order, we will keep the order active and continue to send you inquiries every 10 business days until the order is cancelled or delivery occurs.
These shipping terms are accepted by you by placing an order with us.
5. Advertising Disclaimer and Trademarks
The descriptions of products and services that are posted on our site that are not produced by us are the representations of our suppliers. We are not responsible for the accuracy of such descriptions, nor are we responsible for typographical, pricing, product information, advertising or shipping errors.
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products or services listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
All trademarks and registered trademarks relating to products and services available through our site are the sole property of their respective owners. Photographs courtesy of the respective manufacturers.
6. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Our responsibility for defects relating to the products and services available on our site is limited to the procedures described in our return policy set forth below.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANT OF NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OFFICERS (COLLECTIVELY, OUR “AFFILIATES”) HAVE ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR USE, OR FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE OR OUR AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, DELIVERY, USE, REPAIR OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE. NONE OF OUR EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES ARE AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY THIS LIMITATION. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY (AND THE LIABILITY OF ANY OF THE PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE), FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTION’S LAW IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
7. Warranty and Return Policy
Most of the products and services available through our site are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, which is detailed in the product’s description. If applicable, manufacturer’s warranties apply from the date of shipment. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by the manufacturers participating on our site, and you agree that under no circumstances will we be liable for any damages arising out of the failure of any manufacturer to fulfill its obligations to you under any warranty, repair, customer support or similar policies covering products and services that you may purchase through our site.
While we do not offer any warranties with respect to the products and services available through our site, we are committed to working with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer’s specifications. We offer a 30-day return policy on selected items based on the manufacturer’s return policies. To return products, you must e-mail our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice or order number, SKU number, and nature of the problem.
To expedite the processing of your refund or credit, we ask that products be returned within 30 days of the date that we issue the RMA. All returned products MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, and contain all manuals, blank warranty and registration cards, CD(s), diskette(s), and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; we will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s). You must insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment. We strongly recommend that you fully insure your return shipment against loss or damage and that you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
If your order arrives in a damaged condition, save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of the damaged merchandise.
DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to us within 30 days from the invoice date for, at our discretion, credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item that is missing the UPC can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 30 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply and you should contact the appropriate warrant service provider identified in the product description.
NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by us within 30 days from the invoice date for, at our discretion, credit or exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. You may return software for credit or exchange only if the sealed package containing the diskette(s) or CD(s) is unopened.
Some manufacturers do not accept returns of certain items for exchange, replacement or credit FOR ANY REASON, and you should check the information provided with the description of the particular product. DEFECTIVE merchandise can be returned for REPAIR only to the manufacturer directly or to any authorized service center in your area. See the description of the particular product for warranty information as provided by the manufacturer.
Questions regarding our warranty and return policies should be addressed via e-mail to email@example.com or by regular mail to PO Box 1194, Mill Valley, CA 94942, Attention: Merchandising. These policies set forth your sole and exclusive rights with respect to return of products and services that you may purchase through our site.
8. Safe Shopping Guarantee
Your browser and our secure server encrypt confidential information during transmission, ensuring that transactions stay private and protected. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information in the following manner: if any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on our site, simply notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures. If, through no fault of your own, your credit card company finds credit card fraud but does not waive your entire liability for unauthorized charges, we will reimburse you for the remaining liability up to a maximum of $50. This guarantee applies to purchases made using our secure server (https: protocol). No matter how you place your order with us, we want you to have a comfortable buying experience.
9. Privacy and Customer Information
At any time you may update your customer account information by following the instructions posted elsewhere on this site. Here you may update your name, password, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information.
10. Service and Support
All requests for technical service and support with respect to the products and services available through our site should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions as set forth in the manual and relating information accompanying their products.
Should you have any other questions or concerns, you should contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at PO Box 1194, Mill Valley, CA 94942, Attention: Merchandising. We will do our best to help you; however, we cannot guarantee that every problem will be resolved to your satisfaction.
Except as explicitly noted on this site, the services available through this site are offered by Heart Bloom LLC, a California limited liability company, located at PO Box 1194, Mill Valley, CA 94942. Our telephone number is 415-710-1552. If you are a California resident, you may have this same information e-mailed to you by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your email address and a request for this information.
11. Force Majeure
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for nondelivery or delay in delivery of products and service available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
12. Entire Agreement and Other Documents
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between us concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect thereto. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products or services which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and us. To the extent that anything in or associated with this site is in conflict or inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall take precedence.
13. Governing Law and Statute of Limitations
This site (excluding linked site) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of California, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Marin County, California and the United States District Court for the Northern District of California with respect to such matters.
Any cause of action brought by you against us or our Affiliates must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arises or be deemed forever waived and barred.
We make no representation that the products and services available through our site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
End of Document