Weekend Retreat - Feb. 2023
This Weekend Retreat with Sivan Garr is a powerful opportunity to immerse yourself in her healing energy and make meaningful and miraculous progress on your path. You will have a personalized healing experience.
What to Expect
Sivan’s focus for the entire weekend will be on the spiritual healing and growth of every participant. The topics covered during the group sessions will depend on the needs of the group during the retreat. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with Sivan.
There will also be opportunities to explore the area which includes beaches and hiking trails.
Location & Accommodations
- This retreat will be held in beautiful Sausalito!
- Sleeping facilities consist of shared rooms with bunk beds. Staying overnight is optional but is encouraged for the full retreat experience.
Group Session Seating
- There will be chairs provided.
- If you prefer to sit on the floor, you are welcome to bring a backjack.
- You are also welcome to bring pillows or blankets to ensure you are comfortable during the group sessions.
- We will be eating all meals at the retreat center that will be provided by their kitchen.
- Dietary restrictions will be accommodated. After you register, you will receive a google document to fill out this information.
Check-in is at 5:00 pm on Friday and check-out is on Sunday at 4:30 pm. Check-out of sleeping facilities is on Sunday morning.
It will begin with a welcome meeting where we will discuss any pertinent details about the weekend. This is followed by dinner and some free time.
Please note that participants must be checked out of the sleeping facilities on Sunday morning. You may bring your belongings into the meeting room after check-out if you do not feel comfortable leaving them in your vehicles.
More details to come. Check back later for any updates.
- Please approach this retreat with a deep openness to grow spiritually so that you can receive the highest degree of healing.
- Please be kind, considerate, and respectful to all other participants.
- Please be conscious of your belongings. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- This retreat is not a replacement for any medical treatment. If you are currently seeing a mental health professional, please consult with them before participating in this retreat.
- Separate guidelines specifically related to the retreat center will be emailed to you after you register. Please read them carefully when you receive them. They contain important information that may answer questions you may have.
- COVID PROTOCOL:
- 10 days before the retreat, you will be required to fill out a covid screening survey.
- Indoor masking is not currently required*, but NPS may institute indoor masking requirements if community level transmission goes into high in our campus counties. Outdoor masking is not required.
- Please attend virtually if:
- You have tested positive for covid.
- You have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for covid.
- You are sick immediately before the start of this event.
- In-Person - $1,300.00
- Group Sessions
- Zoom - $900.00
- Group Sessions online