Divine Wall Meditation
Divine Wall Meditation
This is the meditation for cleansing, healing, and resetting your energetic body.
There are 3 parts to this meditation. You will be doing all of the parts at the same time:
- Physical - Moving and breathing.
- Mental - Giving clear instructions.
- Visual - Creating the imagery while you are giving clear instructions.
This meditation should be done:
- Every day.
- For a minimum of 7 minutes at a time.
- With connection and strength, but not force.
- With confidence, not anger.
- Sit in a comfortable position in a chair or on a couch, preferably with back support. Sit straight up with your hands laying flat on your thighs.
- Exhale a deep breath out. As you exhale, push your back from the heart center into the back of the couch, rounding your back.
- Inhale a deep breath in. As you inhale, sit up tall and straight.
- Repeat the breathing and movement and continue on like this throughout the meditation.
Once you have set your pattern of breathing and moving, begin to mentally give yourself the following instructions. As you are making these statements, if you can, create the corresponding images in your mind.
- “There is a wall of divine light surrounding me. In fact, it is encapsulating me.”
- “The only thing that can penetrate this wall is Divine Love.”
Repeat the above steps a few times before moving on.
Create a hole in the wall you imagined at waist level to your right. Then make the following statements:
- “This hole in my wall is only for things leaving. Nothing can come in this hole.”
- “Now, anything that is negative, anything that is not serving me, anything that is not mine, needs to leave me now, through that hole.”
After repeating these instructions to yourself, mentally observe and make note of what you see leaving through that hole.
Continue repeating this over and over, while you are moving and breathing. After a few times, stop this part of the process and start again at the beginning.
It is also important to note that you are not trying to determine what should leave. It is your job simply to watch. People have reported to me seeing many things, such as smoke, trains, yellow blobs, hairballs, people they know, and much more. Don't try to imagine what will leave. Just be amazed as you watch!